The team is led by Enrique Climent Espinós who is:
- Degree in Law.
- Master in Legal Advice from the Instituto de Empresa.
- Doctorate in Administrative Law, Faculty of Valencia.
- Master in Financial Management, EFEM.
- Legal practitioner with experience since 1993 in commercial matters and urban planning.
- Speaker at a National Congress.
- Gold Medal for Merit at Work awarded by the European Association for Economy and Competitiveness, June 2018.
In addition, the firm has an agreement signed with the Faculty of Law of the University of Valencia, and we coordinate specific collaborations. Therefore, we guarantee that your matter will be attended by a professional team of the highest qualification and extensive experience.